[Aphio-L] Financial Aid Fall 2018

Brossard, Brenna bb508914 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:35:37 EDT 2018

________________________________
From: Aphio-L <aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu> on behalf of Ombudsmen <ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:55 PM
To: aphio-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Aphio-L] Financial Aid Fall 2018

Hellooo bros,

Here are the financial aid forms for Fall 2019. Please complete these and then email back to us by September 23 at 8 PM. This is the day that dues are due for the rest of the chapter and we will discuss your eligibility at Execs that night so we can let you guys know ASAP. You will not be charged additional $5 for paying your dues after this date as long as you have sent us your applications on time. You've got two weeks, get 'er done.

Cody Huebner
(419)-705-5437

Melanie Koslovic
(440)-864-8946