[Aphio-L] West Elementary and h4h

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:59:07 EDT 2018

Hey bros,

We just found out that West Elementary has a new librarian, so we need to
make sure that she still wants us to volunteer. Please don't go until we
let you know to do so. Sorry to those of you that we're planning on going
soon :( We'll keep ya updated.

*ALSO if anyone wants to be a hats for heads coordinator, send us an email!
*You get to choose the day and time to fit in your schedule! All you have
to do is get the box back and forth and send in the sign in. Yay knitting.

Have a good weekend!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *