[Aphio-L] Important Charity Ball Info

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:02:19 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

Happy Thursday! You're over halfway through the week! :D

First, Charity Ball is up on the website! Please go sign-up and let us know
if you have a conflict. Since Charity Ball is a mandatory event, we are
only accepting University excuses if you cannot show. Please send us a
screenshot of your schedule for the week as confirmation if you have to
miss for a class.

Second, do not freak out about the limited tabling hours. We will have
plenty more options up soon. You will be able to get both of your hours. :)

Third, we have attached the music request list and the t-shirt sign-up
links in the Charity Ball event description on the website. Please go check
those out! Charity Ball T-shirts do not cost you anything, so why not put
your name and size down?

Finally, you can invite a date! Sign-up on the website under the event
"Charity Ball date." This date can be anyone - a friend, cousin,
significant other, roommate, whoever! Just a friendly reminder: their
ticket price is $5, where yours is $3. Bringing one date gives you an extra
hour. It is always encouraged to bring more than one person, but only one
will give you the second hour. Reminder: your date must show up for the
event for you to receive the hour.

That's all for now. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to email us!

LFS,
Allison & Amelia

--