[Aphio-L] Today is the Day!

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:04:15 EDT 2018

Happy Charity Ball Day Bros!!!

[image: giphy.gif]

Just a few friendly reminders:
-Today is our final table to advertise for the ball. It's from 1-3 at the
top of Baker. If you have not bought your ticket yet, we highly recommend
hitting the table up to purchase them.
-Charity Ball is a *mandatory event for all Actives and Associates*. If you
have class during the time of the ball, you should have already emailed us
a screenshot of your schedule. If you have not, please do so BEFORE the
event.
*Pledges* - we would love to see you all there (it's a prime opportunity to
get active's signatures), but we 100% understand if you cannot make it. No
need to email us.
-This is a *formal dress* event. That means no jeans, no sweats, no
leggings. Dresses and suits are encouraged, but skirts and dress pants are
fine too.

[image: giphy (2).gif]   [image: tumblr_m8xcwyw5Y41r0xu6to2_250.gif]

-Please try to arrive around 5:45 tonight to get signed in and buy
your ticket if you haven't done so already.
-Doors will open at 6
-We still could use some *help running tables and games for the second half*
of the event, so if you need your second hour please sign up! And if you
already have your second hour, please consider helping us out. We do not
want to have to close anything down early.
-Speaking of games and raffles, *please bring some extra cash*! We
assembled roughly 14 awesome raffle baskets last night and the games are
looking super cute! Don't forget we will be having a mini "wishing well" if
any of you have a few pennies, nickels, dimes, or quarters to toss in.
-Finally, please share the flyer and post your "getting ready" pics with
the #BippityBoppityThursday!
[image: 2Eal.gif]   [image: giphy (3).gif]

That's all for now. We are both super excited for tonight and hope you all
are too!

Until then,
Allison and Amelia

--