[Aphio-L] Charity Ball Reminders/Updates

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:04:17 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

I know we have been sending a lot of emails, so I will try to make this as
quick and fun as possible!
[image: Mickey-fantasia_danceparty_aaf31d42.gif]

*Reminders for everyone:*
This is a Mandatory Event.
If you have class at any time during the Ball, please send us a picture of
your schedule. I know many of you have sent us texts or talked to us, but
we cannot guarantee we will be able to remember everyone we spoke to. So,
if you are going to be missing more than 1 hour of Ball, please send us a
picture of your class schedule. These need to be in BEFORE the Ball.
If a different university-approved excused absence occurs and prevents you
from attending we will handle those on a case by case basis.

If you have not bought your ticket(s) yet, please try to stop at one of the
tables this week. We are trying our best to make the sign-in process go as
smoothly and quickly as possible on Thursday.
[image: giphy.gif]

Speaking of tables - why not sign up for an hour? These tables are super
important because they are our last chance to get the general public to the
Ball! If you can't work a table, we understand - we just ask that you at
least share the flyer (it's on the Facebook and I attached it to this
email) on your social media this week. Both of these efforts can help both
Make-A-Wish and APhiO since not only are people donating to an awesome
cause, but this event brings exposure to our awesome fraternity.
[image: giphy (1).gif]

Finally, please sign up to help us out during the Ball. We just added the
awesome "Game Master" hours and there are a few slots left to sell tickets
for games and raffle baskets. Both are easy hours and you will only need to
man your station for an hour, so you will still be able to enjoy the ball.

*For those who are signed up for pre-ball hours:*
Chalkers - All photos must be in by tomorrow at 8PM.
Social Media posters - All photos must be in by Noon on Wednesday.
Tablers - Please make sure you are at the table on time, and if you are
tabling today or tomorrow, bring rain gear.
[image: 901fc45a9b79475f32a980de70c679.gif]

*For our Committee:*
If you have not been added to the GroupMe, please contact Amelia or I ASAP.
Please make sure you sign up for your hour on the Excel sheet Amelia put in
the GroupMe.

*For everyone:*
We will be sending out one more email (for sure) on Thursday with all the
reminders for the Ball. Please make sure you read that email.

We are so excited for Thursday and we hope you all are too. It's going to
be a magical evening, and not just because it's Disney theme. ;)
[image: original.gif]
Until then, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions or
concerns.

LFS,
Allison and Amelia

--