[Aphio-L] Blood Drive TOMORROW!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:56:22 EST 2018

Hey guys!

The APhiO hosted blood drive is *tomorrow, November 28th from 12:00 - 6:00
PM in Baker - 5th floor! *The Red Cross is counting for us to have a large
turn-out, let's make this a successful drive!

Please consider *digital flyering or physical flyering* before Wednesday.
Even though physical flyering has closed on the website, just e-mail me a
picture of the 10 flyers up and I'll give you the hour! Also, you can earn
an hour by having *2 friends sign up to donate on the google drive.* This
is another easy hour to get. Additionally, if you *donate a snack to the
blood drive*, you can earn 1 hour!

I know a lot of people still need hours, so please take advantage of the
ones above. Let's make this blood drive successful!

Please text me with any questions: (440) 552-0770

Kaitlyn Moran

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *