[Aphio-L] attention anyone donating winter clothes!!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:20:11 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a relaxing, food filled Thanksgiving!
If you are planning on donating for the Nelsonville clothes drive *THIS IS
SUPER IMPORTANT! *

*I need you to text me (412-482-7093) and tell me two things: *
1. if you can bring the clothes to my house (i.e you have a car) OR if you
need me to come to you. It's totally fine if you need me to come get the
stuff, you just need to let me know!
2. Tell me when. Tomorrow night is probably going to be the easiest time -
I will be home after 3pm and will be there to accept stuff or to drive and
get stuff anytime tomorrow afternoon/night. We can also work something out
for Tuesday if necessary. *I need to have everything collected before
Wednesday!*

*If you don't text me before then and let me know what works for you, you
will get docked.* I am 100% flexible with getting the clothes in the
easiest way possible for you all, so you just need to let me know! Please
just text me.

Safe travels back to Athens!!
Monica

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *