[Aphio-L] Athens Beautification Day/Week!!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:37:16 EDT 2018

Hello again (I knew I was forgetting something),

Athens Beautification Day is coming up!! YAYYYY. Come out and help clean
our beautiful home. This is a great opportunity to get 4 (or 8 if you're
really passionate and/or desperate for hours). Grab your
big/little/friends/random bro and enjoy a day outside!

*Saturday, April 22nd*
-You MUST register individually for this event. (You will get free pizza
and a t-shirt!) Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeryCU-VnhDbUW4KjV52oL_8U2mtYs9fzFEfFK455PBsHVUUA/viewform

*ALSO, there is an entire week of Athens Beautification events! (starts
April 15th)*
If you want to partake in more events we will give you the hours! There are
a toooon of events throughout the week. So, just go to this link,and it
lists them all for you. Some of them have limited spots, so act fast! As
always, just send us picture proof.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI1HtTq3_QJQOZ8Xxth59EaqPaC9xjUYtYFIJbxhMHPahtDA/viewform

*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *