[Aphio-L] Big Applications!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:20:20 EST 2018

Hey Bros!!

Hope you had a great weekend! Rush went above and beyond expectations, lots
of people showed up who are interested in rushing and there was great moral
shown by the actives! That said, are a lot of pledges who are rushing and
the pairings of Big/Littles will take place within the next week and a
half. You have until next *Sunday 2/4/2018 at chapter to turn in
(preferably email membership) your big applications!*

​​
 Big Application Spring 2018
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pD6p6TN8vM7TVp0u0XMEr34_Ynmr_YIyIbHG0Ar8LXM/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

I just wanted to remind everyone that taking a little is a great
opportunity to make a friend, create and share new memories with a fellow
bro. While it is a responsibility to get big/little hours and helping them
navigate their first semester doing service w/ APhiO, it is not drastically
time consuming. I have a big and a little and am very thankful for them
because they are both really good friends of mine now.

Overall, we have a lot of actively interested potential new members wanting
to join APhiO and they will all need a big! So please consider sending in
an application!

Thank you!

[image: Inline image 1]

Emma Torres