[Aphio-L] Probation Report Disputes

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 09:50:25 EST 2018

Hey ya'll,

You have until *3 PM TODAY *to dispute your missing requirements on the
probation report. After this all decisions about the report are left up to
the council and you will have to officially appeal being placed on
probation or deactivated if you feel you shouldn't have been.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, I'm here to work with you! If you
have any questions about the probation/deactivation process, please email
or text me and I'll be glad to clear things up for you.

In LFS,

Maddie Weir
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Sergeant at Arms