[Aphio-L] Rush Info!!!!! (again)

Delta Gamma Membership membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:16:37 EST 2018

Yo brothas,

Informal rush is tonight which means you can dress casual! It should be short and sweet and to the point with a chance to meet future pledges! Tonight at 7:30pm in Schoonover 450!

There is also rush on Thursday at 6pm in Schoonover 450! This is formal rush so please please dress appropriate (business casual) and get pumped to have a great time!!

Again, this is mandatory but you only have to go to 1 of them! I won’t get mad if you want to go to both though ;)

Text me if you have any questions!! Peace n Bless