[Aphio-L] upcoming events!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:00:36 EST 2018

Hey Bros! Hope you all had a great first day of classes!
A few things for you all...

I added a few tabling opportunities this week and next in order to start
promoting Rush week! It's in Baker and the idea is to advertise our service
fraternity and how great it is be an active member!

Please keep sending in interview committee applications, they will be due
Thursday 25th at 10pm. This is a very personal and enjoyable part of the
pledging process!

Lastly, please start posting the Rush info/flyer on your social media
accounts and sending in screenshots to membership as well as telling
classmates/friends!

any questions, just text/email me,
You guys rock my socks!

Emma Torres