[Aphio-L] First Chapter and Important Info

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:04:22 EST 2018

Hello everyone!

Just a quick email with a couple things.

1. Our first chapter is* 1/21 *which is our second weekend back to school.
I figured people would be traveling back from different areas and would
enjoy a little extra time to unpack and settle in to the new semester!

2. There will be updates on Sectionals and registration soon, but hold off
on registering for right now. There is some things still being discussed
and finalized. Sarah and I will send an email once everything is resolved.

3. I also am looking forward to starting chapter right on time at 9pm so we
are able to get everything covered within the hour or maybe less. So it is
up to YOU to arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow this to happen.

4. This semester I'm going to try and have things going on at chapter
similar to what Josh is doing, but without the games. Just some fun things
here and there that will boost morale. :)

So on that note, don't miss our VERY FIRST CHAPTER, *January, 21st*.

Also, I would like to thank everyone who voted me into this position! I am
very grateful to have this opportunity and will do my best not to let you
guys down. If at any point there are concerns regarding myself as the
president or anything within our chapter as a whole, feel free to email me!
I'll take any critique to improve myself and the chapter as needed. As
always, the ombudsman account is open for anything who would like to
discuss anonymously.

I am so excited to start this semester with you guys! I'll see everyone on
the* 21st! *
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Rachel Nagy*
*(330) 651-1819*