[Aphio-L] Nominate some brossssss

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:12:28 EST 2018

Happy Monday, Bros! Weird. Being happy on a Monday. Probably because of
this fantastic weather and we don't have classes? I love OU's poor
judgement on "catastrophic" events. Anyways! Make sure you take a look at
the forms I am putting with this post! Vote for senior superlatives, bro
and exec of the year AND the grandest of them all...The Distinguish Service
Key. So cast your votes as they will close this Sunday! Enjoy this
wonderful weather you wonderful people!
Senior Superlatives - https://goo.gl/forms/1JVjAsYmgklNDDOd2

Exec and Bro of the Year - https://goo.gl/forms/5fCHUMfDGa1DHShl1

Distinguish Service Key - https://goo.gl/forms/4FSca3409MlGkqRu1

*Joshua Brown | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*
*614-403-4270*