[Aphio-L] Chapter Tonight

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:14:00 EST 2018

I bet everyone woke up this morning wondering if we are having chapter
tonight or not. Lucky for you I’m about to answer all those questions right
now!

*We WILL be having chapter tonight! *

I understand that many people may have gone home because of the flooding
here in Athens and also the flooding in some brother’s hometowns. There are
plenty of opportunities to receive chapter hours, so missing one chapter
won’t hurt you! The weather as of right now does not pose any concerns
regarding chapter tonight for brothers still in Athens. Therefore, we are
still meeting at our regular time.

If you do have concerns about the number of chapter hours you have and
think you may be behind, please let me know and I’d be more than happy to
help you!

See you tonight,
Rachel
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Rachel Nagy*
*(330) 651-1819*