[Aphio-L] Activation!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:41:06 EST 2018

Hello Bros,

Tomorrow is Activation, *Friday, February 9th at 7pm in Walter 135*. I'm
soooooo excited for Big/Little Reveal as well as Activation itself. This
event is* mandatory*, so if you know you are missing it, please let me
know! Only a University excuse will excuse you from it (without getting
docked). If you don't have a university excuse you'll get docked. I would
greatly appreciate it if everyone came wearing their best snappy
casual/formal attire! Get pumped to meet all the potential new members!!

PS If you are taking a Little this semester, please give your "little
something" to someone in your family to give your little! (or I can do it).
We don't want any littles feeling left out!

Have a Happy Friday!!

Emma Torres
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership