[Aphio-L] Big Apoplications!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 14:15:41 EST 2018

Hey Bros!!

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to remind everyone that big applications are
due tomorrow! I have conducted all the interviews this past week and
honestly there are some very cool and committed potential new members! I
highly recommended sending in a big applications because there is a little
for each one of you. We have a slightly larger pledge class this semester..
so PLEASE PLEASE send in your big apps! Even if you think you don't have
enough time this semester, it is only a few hours that you need to get with
your little (2 service hours) and (1 fellowship)! Making a new best friend
is always fun as well! Please email me with any questions! Hope to see you
in my inbox ;)

Emma Torres
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership