[Aphio-L] Paper Chapter Hours

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:15:03 EST 2018

Hey guys!

As of 5 minutes ago all the paper chapter hours are logged from yesterday
as well as all the exec meeting chapter hours! If you're still in need of
chapter hours and are planning on coming to my office hours tomorrow from
12-4, please text me and let me know you're coming :) The location is still
up in the air but it will either be in the library or in schoonover
somewhere. I just don't have a specific place yet, so I'll send out an
email tomorrow once I figured that out!

As always, let me know if you have any concerns regarding your hours!

In LFS,
Rachel

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Rachel Nagy*
*(330) 651-1819*