[Aphio-L] Update!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:57:09 EST 2018

Hello Brothers!

I have updated logging all my chapter hours required for the semester. All
events have been completed and Initiation was quite a success! Thank you
all who attended, it means a lot to me when you are able to dedicate time
out of your busy schedule to attend these mandatory events hosted for the
chapter!

FINALLY, the pledges are officially brothers!! Thank you for all of those
who participated in being a 'Big' this semester!

As my last event and logging hours are complete, I am officially clocking
out! Katie Conley will be taking over and I have great faith she will kick
butt!

Happy Finals, study hard!
See you around A-town!

Emma Torres