[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World Trip Reminder

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 19:41:11 EST 2018

Hi bros!

*Just a reminder that we need to have a definitive list of people by
tomorrow night (Sunday Dec. 3rd at chapter) who are interested in a Give
Kids the World trip over spring break.* We are only going to plan the
trip/contact GKTW if there are enough people interested. It is 250$, but we
can do payment plans/look into getting the cost lowered if there are a lot
of people going. *I made an event on the APhiO website for tomorrow, so
sign up there if you officially want to go! *

Also, reminder that chapter tomorrow is the LAST day Kaitlyn and I will
accept pop tabs/box tops!!! So, don't forget them!!!

If you need any last minute service hours, donate 10$ for the pledge
service project that our lovely pledge service chair has coordinated! They
are fulfilling 2 children's Christmas gift wishlists. You can donate
tomorrow night at chapter. If you're not going to chapter, text me and
we'll figure something out!

I think that is all. Happy studying/ holiday festivities!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *