[Aphio-L] Calliope

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:42:45 EDT 2018

Helloooo bros!

I hope you all had a great summer and are getting back into the swing of
things here. Kaitlyn and I are in the process of putting up the usuals on
the website, but there are some Calliope dates that need covered asap! They
need volunteers to babysit on *Monday, September 10th and Monday, September
17th* (usual hours). So, let us know if you want to get a jump on your
service hours and take these!! I would greatly appreciate it. Just shoot us
an email if you want to do either.

Also, if you have any new service ideas/connections/suggestions plz let us
know!!!
Hope you're all having a great first week. Can't wait to see you soon <3

LFS,
Monica

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *