[Aphio-L] Office Hours/ Exec Meeting Hours

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:32:36 EDT 2018

Hey Bros!

If you've attended an exec meeting this year and have emailed me, all the
hours should be in! Please check to make sure so that we can get things
figured out sooner rather than later.

*Office hours are in ALDEN LIBRARY FROM 3-6!*
I have to use a computer with a certain software on it so the floor is TBD.
I'm not sure which lab will be open so I will send another email once I've
figured that out :)

I want to ensure everyone can get their chapter hours by the end of the
year so please don't hesitate if you have any concerns or questions about
anything!

Peace and Love,
Rachel

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Rachel Nagy*
*(330) 651-1819*