[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Pledge Educators pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:32:13 EDT 2017

Hello hello party people! By this time I'm sure you're stressing over
picking out that cute Activation outfit! Just a reminder, Activation is THIS
FRIDAY from 7-9 in Walter Rotunda. Wear comfy shoes, you may be standing a
while!

Now for the BIG KAHUNA,

If you applied to be a big, thank you so much! We really appreciate all of
you and  your dedication to APhiO. We had to weigh a few things when
matching bigs/littles such as year, when you rushed, number of littles,
compatability, and family size. We tried our very best but not everyone got
a little, just part of the game of life.

That being said, this is my SENIOR YEAR (Hannah) and final term on the exec
board. Please be open to the idea of your little and not bombard any of us
with emails complaining because we work really hard on this and try our
very best and the last thing I want to do is spend my last term crying from
peoples comments like I have the last two years!! Sad plug, but it's true!
I love APhiO and want to end on a positive note!

Attached below is the link for bigs/littles. They are sorted by family and
the color of each name represents the stereotypical gender of that person.
So for example, blue = you have a little who identifies as male, and pink=
you have a little who identifies as female. It's 2017 and gender is a
social construct, but I wanted to save space typing (and have been up since
5 am) so I apologize for gendering (totally not a word) colors.

Each person has the fave candy and color of their littles. If you really
feel you need more info to get them the perfect present for Activation, let
me know! If you do not have info by  your little, I am waiting to hear back
from them or find their app under the pile of clothes on my floor, but I am
home from work around 4 and will do just that!!

If you have emailed membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com already about not
being able to make it to Activation, please find someone in your family to
deliver your gift to your little so they are not sad little puffles ):

If you're still reading this and wondering whats going on (4 non-blondes)
just know that I feel the same way and am too tired to proofread this. I
promise I'm not crazy.

Please contact us with any questions!!

I hope you all have a great rest of the week and I will see you on FRIDAY!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H0q-ySOPPUqI003XHiA910UTONvPDbJwMg-V3DbLdJU/edit?usp=sharing

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Pledge Educator