[Aphio-L] DP DOUGH!!!!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:33:28 EDT 2017

Tonight's the night!

Treat yo self to DP Dough tonight from 6-10 for APhiO!

​

Make sure you *say APhiO* on the phone or *put it in the comment section*
when you're ordering online so that we actually get the money and then *send
a picture of your receipt* (and two of your non-bro friends' to get another
hour) to the FUNdraising account. Try to get the receipts in by next
chapter so we can get you your hours faster.

*Please don't give us your receipt at chapter, just email it so it's easier
to keep track of.*

Also!! Go to DP Dough and chill tonight from 6-10 in Morton 201 to get two
hours out of the way at once! Watch movies with your bros and eat delicious
calzones *at the same time*

Lets make this fundraiser the best one yet!

--
*VP of Fundraising*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
cl854914 at ohio.edu