[Aphio-L] SpOoKy

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:04:48 EDT 2017

BOO!

Happy Friday bros! I just wanted to give a quick t-shirt update. Both
orders close in 6 days! We only have 39 out of the needed 65 shirts ordered
and 5 out of the needed 45 hats ordered. If we don't reach these goals, we
will cancel the order and everyone will be refunded and no one will get
their swag. :( So tell your friends! Buy gifts for your little or other
bros in the chapter! The brand of shirts we chose are super soft and very
comfortable, so get them while you can!!

shirts/sweatshirts
https://www.customink.com/g/ggk0-00b7-2wpv

hats
https://www.customink.com/g/ggk0-00b7-28md