[Aphio-L] Midsemester Review Survey

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:25:56 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

As we discussed in chapter tonight this is the new way of doing exec mid
semester reviews. If you weren't in chapter you are probably a bit
confused..just play along. No jk, haha, this is a Qualtrics survey that
will ask you a few questions about each exec. It also includes the vote of
confidence of us so again, very important!

*YOU MUST DO THIS, IT IS MANDATORY, ETC.*

It shouldn't take you mor than 10-15 minutes if you take it seriously
(please do!!!). This is important for developing us as leaders and our
chapter to be the best we can be.

Here is the link: Alpha Phi Omega - Midsemester Review
<https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bHFnwf6df55q2CV>

The passoword is athensaphiodg...Do not take it more than once. We know who
takes it, we don't know what you say. Yay for ~anonymous~!

You have until Friday at 5:00 PM to complete this. You have time but don't
forget! We will probably send out one or two reminder emails later on this
week. The faster you do it the faster it is done.

Look forward to the responses! You all are great and I hope your weeks are
just as great!

<https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bHFnwf6df55q2CV>--
In LFS,

Zachary Woods