[Aphio-L] Pre Charity Ball Info

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:57:32 EDT 2017

Heyyyyyy yoo!

Less than 24 hours until Charity Ball!!! We hope everyone is getting
excited(:

There are a few things we would like to refresh on....

When you arrive to the ball you are going to sign in at the front table as
well as sign out when you leave.. Please stay as long as you can but
minimal an hour.

It is SEMIFORMAL wear. No jeans! Dress to impress (;

To get into charity ball -- one donation on the list of needed items for My
Sister's Place per person. Soo you & your date/friend/buddy/whoever needs
to bring an item donation. The items in CAPS are the ones they reallllly
need so please try and get those items. There is no specific amount to
spend on the item you donate. You can go to the dollar store and grab a
nice pair of slippers to get the job done.
http://www.mspathens.org/current-needs.html

The first hour of the ball 7-8pm please be respectful coming in. There will
be an introduction and a performance. Be aware when you enter!

There is plenty of food being provided so come hungry. There is certain
equipment being used as well for food so be careful with it.

There are some bomb gift baskets being raffled off. so bring a couple extra
dollas or donations so you can put your name in.

We would love help setting up (5pm) or taking down(10pm) tomorrow so come
help and get an hour (:

If anyone has any other questions, don't be afraid to reach out to us!

Bring your best dance moves and lets get down!

--
*Carissa Pace*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma

*Ashley Susi*