[Aphio-L] SPAGHETTI DINNER

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:13:07 EDT 2017

Happy Wednesday everyone,

We just put up so many fundraising hours up that our heads are spinning.
There are multiple opportunities for an hour for the spaghetti dinner
happening on October 22nd. You can create a poster, donate to the event,
create a fancy flyer for us to hang up around campus, ATTEND THE EVENT, and
so much more!! We're in the process of adding tabling hours and more
donations hours so keep an eye out for those. The dinner is open to
everyone on campus and will be a great dinner right before chapter. So sign
up, sign your friends up and let's make this a huge fundraising event for
our chapter!!

--
*VP of Fundraising*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma