[Aphio-L] (no subject)

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:26:53 EDT 2017

So it's been brought up that the purchasing hours don't show up on the
homepage of the website. I promise that I can see them and everyone that
should have gotten an hour did. If you go to your profile and click on
records you'll be able to see them there (it should say 1 of 0 if you got
one).

We're looking into getting those to show up on the main homepage so it's
easier to see and this does count towards your two total fundraising hours.

Sorry about the confusion!!

Audra

--
*VP of Fundraising*