[Aphio-L] FRIENDSHIP BRACELET FUNDRAISER!!!!!

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 22:50:03 EST 2017

Hey everyone!

So get excited because this week is the start of our fundraiser for CAMP
QUALITY... YAY! And since we didn't have chapter, this email will cover
everything you need to know...

First off, if you signed up to table, please make sure you come and are
ready to sell some friendship bracelets! How it works is that the customer
will pay $1 to make 2, and they will make them! There is going to be an
assortment of string, beads, and letters to choose from.

Family Wars, there will be buckets for each family. Add any loose change
and/or bills into your fam's bucket and the winning fam will get to come to
the dinner before faculty pageant!

Also, when you sign in, if you're doing one shift, mark if you want a
fundraising hour (for this semester) OR a faculty pageant hour (to roll
over into next semester). If you're doing 2 shifts, you will automatically
get one fundraising hour (for this semester) and one faculty pageant hour
(for next semester).

Please, please, please try and sell/raise as much money as we can. All the
moeny is going to a great cause and let the customers know about faculty
pageant/camp quality and what they're all about... BECAUSE THEY'RE GREAT!

Okay, I believe that's all. WE ARE SO EXCITED!

Have a FUN(draiser) week!!

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Ryan Capal
513.680.3119

Mitch Howard