[Aphio-L] Important: Friendship Bracelet Fundraiser!!

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:36:25 EDT 2017

Hello again bros,

It's come to our attention that some people are confused about the hour
situation, so thank you for reaching out to us and clarifying! Just so
we're all on the same page, here's the dealio.

First for tabling, individually you can only sign up for 2 hours max! If
you sign up for 2 hours then you can get one Faculty Pageant hour (that
will rollover to next semester) and one Fundraising hour for this semester.
You can not get 2 Faculty Pageant or 2 Fundraising hours!!

Second, if you table for 1 hour then you have the choice to use that hour
for either Faculty Pageant (which will roll over into next semester) OR for
a Fundraising hour this semester!

Third, to make things interesting, we are going to incorporate family wars!
That being said, the week of the fundraiser we will have buckets for each
family (and we'll make sure that the families are relatively equal) and
when you purchase your friendship bracelet you will put that money into
your families bucket and however much more you want to put in to make sure
your family wins! At the end of the week, we will count the money each
family raised and will award the winning family with a very exciting
prize... possibly an extra hour, food, etc.. But we will let you know what
the prize will be at chapter this weekend!

I know this was a very long email, so thank you if you're still reading! We
want to make sure we raise as much money and awareness for Camp Quality as
we can, so we hope this week long fundraiser will help us do that!

Like always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Peace and Blessings,

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Ryan Capal
513.680.3119

Mitch Howard