[Aphio-L] Last grades email for awhile I promise!

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:41:43 EDT 2017

Hey pals!

This is just a PSA, if you are taking summer classes please don't send me
grades until they're over! I am loving all the early grades submissions I
am getting and please, please keep them coming if you're done until fall,
but remember that grades are not due until the second Monday of September.
So  don't panic summer-class-takers or
don't-want-to-send-your-grades-in-yet-ers,  you've got lots and lots of
time!

Thank you guys for being super on top of stuff and super communicative. I'm
getting lots of awesome questions and stuff on top of grade submissions.
You guys are da bomb.

Maddie Weir
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Sergeant at Arms