[Aphio-L] Need a FP Hour?

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:41:26 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

New events are up on the website! Yoga, Chippendales, donations for camp
quality, and quesadilla sales. Please sign up to get your hours. As of now
these events are your last chance to get your hours.

If you attended the pageant and still have not received your hour PLEASE BE
PATIENT. There is only two of us and a lot of you. The website seems to
crash every time we try to update your hours. They will all be in my the
end of the night if not tomorrow. We will send out another email when they
are up to date. Until then just be patient.

Have a great weekend!

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Haley Polsdorfer
419.276.1431

Madison Baumer