[Aphio-L] Dues Dues Dues

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:16:59 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

Disregard this if you have already paid your dues (You the bomb)

Dues go up starting February 5th at 11:59 P.M. ($5/week)
If you have you not already paid or contacted me about a payment plan
please do so by then or I can no longer help you out. Refer any Financial
Aid questions to the ombudsmen.

I will be in the Front Room (Coffee shop 4th floor Baker) from 9:40 am-11
am this Friday, February 3rd. If this does not work for you feel free to
text me (with your name please) and we can either meet on campus (you have
to come to me) or you can drop by my apartment on Milliron some time. If
you have questions feel free to email/text me.

​Austin Seaman
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer
​330-714-2218