[Aphio-L] BIG APPLICATIONS

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:19:45 EST 2017

It's already that time of the semester everybody, big application time!
Please take a little as it's a great way to make a new friend. Your only
requirement is to do 2 hours of service and 2 hours of fellowship/hanging
out with them.

Actives that have been active since Fall 2016 or longer will be higher
prioritized when it comes to receiving a little. If not enough people apply
to be a big, then those that were just recently initiated last semester may
take a little. Either way, please apply to be a big as there's a pretty
good chance you'll receive a little.

You can either email me your application (
membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com) or you can bring it to me at our next
chapter. If there's any questions, feel free to ask me,

P.S. Shout out to all who came to informal tonight, you the bomb.

Dalton Malone
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership