[Aphio-L] Leadership Hour Opportunity

Leadership Delta Gamma leadership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:29:44 EST 2017

Hey bros!

Recently a fellow brother contacted me about a special leadership event
coming up this Sunday (January 29, 1:00-4:15pm at Baker Theater in Baker
University Center)! The event is hosted by the Student Alumni Board (SAB)
and is called "Beyond The Business Card". It is a professional development
event intended to help budding professionals gain a good understanding of
their personal brand and how to articulate unique skills / experiences to
professional connections. I highly recommend this event! It will be a great
leadership event to attend! The sign up is on the website and is open to
everyone. You can bring a friend outside of APhiO as well!

If you have any questions PLEASE email me! Thank you and have a great week!

In LFS,

Kyle M. Caulfield
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Vice President of Leadership