[Aphio-L] Salsa Forms (part 2)

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:35:47 EST 2017

Hey bros!

I wanted to send out the salsa forms again for all the new pledges and
remind everyone that the deadline is chapter on Feb. 26, so you have a
little over a week to keep selling! You have to buy/sell three jars of
salsa to get an hour and they're $6 each.

Print and fill out the forms and get them to me with the money on Feb. 26.
If someone gives you a check, make it payable to Audra Swan and put salsa
in the memo line so I know what it's for.

Sell all the salsa!! (and email or text me if you have questions)

Audra

--
*VP of Fundraising*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma