[Aphio-L] Relay for Life!

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:12:20 EST 2017

Hey Guys!

Hope y’all are having a good Monday! So we have officially started a team
on the relay website FINALLY.  If have already signed up for a shift for
the event please go register on the website. Relay has mentioned to us that
we are not the only organization having issues with the website so if you
do run into some difficulties please contact us and we will try to help you
as best as we can. When you register there is a $10 charge which we do not
think is too much pay for this great cause BUT… if you have an issue with
paying this very small fee we can get in contact with one of the execs for
Relay who can give you a paper application if needed. We have attached the
link for the website below and will hopefully have it on the event on the
Aphio website as well! Please sign up ASAP because they have already
extended the deadline till Friday, but they said they will extend it to
next Monday for us and are doing us a huge favor by doing this.

ALSO, Relay is selling these awesome looking stickers that are only $1 and
who doesn’t want another sticker for their laptop or water bottle! We will
be selling them at chapter next week, however if you cannot wait till next
Sunday they will also be at the top of Baker tomorrow from 12-2 p.m.!

NOW GET PUMPED FOR RELAY AND GET YOURSELVES REGISTERED FAM!

--
*Carissa Pace*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma

*Ashley Susi*