[Aphio-L] Paper Chapter Questions

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:28:44 EST 2017

Hey everyone - for some reason the list-serv is not allowing me to let
certain accounts emails go through, so I'll try and push it through myself
- however...

The slides are on the Facebook page under files.  I know its super hard to
go find that for some people, but its not...

Questions:

1) What do the two bars for Fundraising now mean on the APhiO website?

2) Will Maria (Me/Communications VP) give you a chapter hour if you don't
sign the sign in at chapter and email me about it the next day?

3) How do you get your hours for ATCO bowling, since it's not on the
website?

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Alex Malcolm*
*(330) 312-8181*