[Aphio-L] Dont read this is you have your fundraising hours :)

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:48:26 EDT 2017

Hi do you think im annoying yet? if you dont have your fundraising hours
you should like.... sign up to get some. There are spots open for tomorrow
and thursday to table. Remember you can also buy $10 worth of raffle
tickets for an hour!!! (look at the website for times)

**YOUR FINAL REMINDER**
If i were a magician I would not be in college rn aka this is your final
chance to get hours bc i cant just make a fundraising event appear. I will
work with you as much as possible, but I've said for weeks to contact me if
nothing works for you and not many people have! so... plz talk to me if you
need help!!! I am also a student and finals week is coming so get with me
asap :-)

All sass aside, please talk to me if you need help yall 740-607-3353

LFS,
~KACI~

--
*VP of Fundraising*