[Aphio-L] LIP SYNC BATTLE--- Brought to you by Pi Beta Phi

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:05:40 EDT 2016

Did you see Anne Hathaway ride that wrecking ball wishing you could be her?

[image: Inline image 1]

Or how about when Channing Tatum was lip sync'ing and Queen Bey herself
showed up?
[image: Inline image 2]

Then Boy do I have a service event for you!

On October 19th, Pi Beta Phi is holding the first EVER Ohio University Lip
Sync Battle, and guess what? APhiO has been invited to participate!

So what do we need?
-AT LEAST 10 bros to participate in a few rehearsals and compete for the
coveted title

-Actives to go to the event and support our fellow bros in this amazing
competition

-A SONG! Follow this survery monkey link to submit your song idea:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DWFGRDR

***If you are interested in being on the team head over to over website and
THIS FRIDAY there is a yellow event asking for people that are
interested.***

As always, Text or Call with any questions :)

P.S. Maybe we can get Beyonce to make an appearance in our lip sync battle
too

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*