[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT READ

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:16:59 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

First off, thank you so much to everyone who has stepped up and decided to
be a Big. This really is one of the backbones of the fraternity, because
the relationships between big and little can really help a pledge fall in
love with Alpha Phi Omega and get involved in the fraternity! Today is the
last day I will take applications for Bigs. Please apply; we still need a
handful of people. You can turn your applications in to me at Chapter
tonight or email them to me. That being said, Big/Little reveal is this
Friday from 7-8 in Morton 201 (pledges will go to a different room before)
Remember your family decades. I have some ideas up my sleeve to make this
event more interactive and fun. I have attached the application below!
Pairings should be done by Wednesday to give you two days to get a little
something for your little(s). Also Big/Little Reveal is a Mandatory event
and super fun so I will see you all there!! Any questions please let me
know. Keep on rocking, I know the semester is tough and everyone is really
busy but you got this! Below is the list of current people I have Big
Applications for. If you applied and your name isn't on this list please
contact me ASAP Rocky

1.     Haley Miller

2.     Eyunji Kim

3.     Audra Swan