[Aphio-L] BIGS

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:25:39 EDT 2016

Hi brothers,

We REALLY REALLY REALLY need people to be bigs. We have 89 pledges, and how
sad would it be if there were pledges left without a big? The answer is "Oh
Han, that's not possible because I will be a big". Please please please
fill out a big application. I will be in front room from 1-2:30 on Thursday
if anyone wants to turn in their big app to me. You only need to do 2 hours
of service with your little and 2 hours of fellowship. These will both
count towards your semester requirements, so it's a win win! Please apply
to be a big, I will be begging every day!!

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership