[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:53:40 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

So the time is near to start thinking about taking a little! Attached below
is the link to the Big Application. To take a little you have to be in good
standing with the chapter and have been a member for a semester after
pledging. However, if we don't have enough interest then we can open it up
to new actives. Please take littles because they rock and you rock! Please
print out your applications and give them to me at Chapter. Applications
are due by September 18th. Any questions hit me up, yo. Lolz

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership