[Aphio-L] Leadership Event Tuesday October 11, 2016!

Leadership Delta Gamma leadership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:25:58 EDT 2016

Hey guys!

Sorry this is so last minute, but a fellow bro sent me an event earlier
today that I think would count as a great leadership hour if you attended!

The event is a Nursing Panel Discussion. It will be tomorrow (Tuesday
October 11, 2016) in Porter Hall 104 (right across from West Green). Even
if you are not a nursing student you can still attend this panel! I highly
recommend it if you want to get a leadership hour rolled over for next
semester. There will be popcorn and beverages provided! The event will
begin at 6:00 pm and goes until 8:00 pm! If you have any questions please
email me separately or text the number below!

In LFS,

Kyle M. Caulfield
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Vice President of Leadership