[Aphio-L] Election Schedule

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:23:22 EDT 2016

Hey guys, the election schedule has changed just a little bit since we last
shared it with you guys. Here is the new schedule. If any of the positions
up for election interest you at all we highly recommend talking to the
people who currently hold that position to learn what that position is like.

If you have any questions about the schedule please let us know!

Group A Group B Group C Group D
Nomination Dates: Sept 25th, Oct 3rd Oct 3rd, 9th Oct 9th, 16th Oct 16th,
23rd
Election Dates: Oct 9th Oct 16th Oct 23rd Oct 30th
Positions: 1 Treasurer 2 Ombudsman 2 Charity Chairs 1 Jboard
1 Communications 1 President 2 Service 2 Pledge Educators
2 Fellowship 1 Fundraising 1 Membership 1 NSEC

*In LFS,*
*Judiciary Board*
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter