[Aphio-L] A MESSAGE FROM YOUR FACULTY PAGEANT LADIES

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:31:48 EST 2016

REMINDER: FP IS FEB 27TH...3 months from Sunday!

We sent out a group me message to our committee. If you are on the
committee and did not receive one, let us know (by texting or emailing us).

BEFORE YOU LEAVE - ask a professor or faculty member to be in the pageant.
We have 1 as of now!

WHILE AT HOME - ask local business for donations, ATTACHED IS THE FORM FOR
THIS.

ex: Walk into a business, and ask to speak with a manager.

ex: call a local business, and ask to speak with a manager.

Once a hold of a manager, ask the business if they would be willing to
donate. Follow the worksheet attached to this email.

Have a great break!!
--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Haley Polsdorfer
419.276.1431 <(419)%20276-1431>

Madison Baumer
614.557.3806 <(614)%20557-3806>