[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 11/27

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:14:48 EST 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 11/13/16*

President:

Welcome Kate (Section Chair)!

New Execs: I sent an email, you are expected to be at Execs tomorrow night
at 9pm in Copeland 101, anyone elected tonight, please try your best to
come tomorrow. I understand it is last minute though

All hours will be updated by 9pm tomorrow

I will be having 7 hours of office hours this week

Monday-- 2-3pm West 82

Tuesday-- 12-3pm Schoonover Lobby

Thursday-- 12-3pm Schoonover Lobby

Leadership:

Rollover Leadership Hours are up to date.

Committee hours are up to date.

My committee has until this Friday (12/2) to turn in my committee
requirement because I will not be worrying about it during finals week.

Service:

All hours are updated as of 7:07pm

We’ll start docking hours that we don’t have as of 9pm tomorrow. Please
email us old sign ins, even if it’s just an email.

Please please please check the website to make sure all your hours are in
correctly.  If you have a question, holler over to the email.

Some people still need their hours, please reach out to us if you’re
struggling.  Let’s not wait till the complete last minute.

Donation for our Adopt a Child - we’ll know our child tomorrow! We send out
an email with their info :)

Donation for Giving Tuesday - Good Works

ATCO Idol - December 8th so fun woo!

Lots of weeklies still up

Pen pal people!

Rollover hours - we sent out a Google Form to fill out, we’ll send it out
again! If you already submitted your hours we’ll have those up on the
website by tomorrow at 9 pm

Pledge service project is open to actives and there’s tons of donations
they still need! The event is up on the website for December 2nd. You can
bring the donations to Initiation on Friday or drop them off to the pledge
service chair Maddie’s apartment at Courtyard apartments!

Sydney will tell you more about it!

Fellowship:

Holiday party!

Schoonover 415

Wednesday 7pm-9pm

Family heads should have received an email

Study tables & insomnia!

Alden 109, 111, 112

Sunday 7:30pm-12am

Study tables during finals week

Monday Dec 5th

Alden 250 10am-4pm

Alden 215 4pm-6pm

All hours should be updated, if there are any issues please email us.

Fundraising

We’ll be updating yankee candle hours by tomorrow. everything else is
updated.

There will be Pura Vida and swag sold after chapter :)

Sydney Scripp will be collecting money after chapter for pledge fundraising
event

Ombudsmen:

Run for Ombudsmen!

Treasurer:

J-Board

Didn’t meet quorum to vote :/ Nominations/Elections for ombudsmen will be
held ASAP

Membership/Pledge Educators

INITIATION IS THIS FRIDAY FROM 7-9!!!!

THERE WILL BE CAKE

Charity Chairs

Thank you to everyone again for coming to and helping with Charity Ball &
the other fundraising events we’ve had! We hope you guys enjoyed it and
hopefully can continue the tradition <3

Hours should be up to date.  Shoot us an email if you have any
questions/concerns.

If you signed up to donate to our fundraising page those hours will be
posted shortly after initiation.

If you’re still short an hour there is one more event up on the website.
This is your LAST chance to get your hour so GO SIGN UP.

Come pick up your Charity Ball and Packard Center shirts!!!! (last chance!!)

National Event Chairs

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT SEMESTER!!!!

If you still need hours (which I know a bunch of you do) check the website!

We need people to donate candy, print out quotes, assemble everything and
table! Plenty of hours for everyone!

If you are missing hours but you’re sure you were there- email us at
nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Faculty Pageant:

Communications

All hours should be updated!

xoxoxox

Historian:

-I am currently on a plane right now so I am unable to attend chapter
tonight, but have a great finals week and a wonderful winter break! And if
you need anything let me know!

-Graduating seniors, Me and/or my committee will be handing your cords and
a special grad gift throughout this week so keep a look out!

-Don’t forget to send me pictures throughout this semester of you and
anyone at an aphio event, that includes GKTW coming up!

-My committee, Don’t forget to meet up with me sometime tomorrow to hand in
your “stuff”(you know(-; ) in order to get your committee hour!

-GET EXCITED,INITIATION IS THIS FRIDAY! WE’RE GETTING NEW BROTHERS!(-:

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

When is initiation?

When is the fellowship holiday party?

When are Sarah’s office hours?