[Aphio-L] Ombudsman Position 2017

Rozsa, Callie cr202413 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 20 09:30:58 EST 2016

Happy Sunday everyone!!

 I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend, preparing for the BEST holiday of the year. I am emailing in regards to the vacancy of the Ombudsman position for this upcoming year (2017). I know we just had elections and I am honored to have been chosen again for such a wonderful position. However, I have recently been accepted to a study abroad program in Costa Rica for this spring semester, thus Alpha Phi Omega will need an awesome Ombudsman to take my place!

 So, if you are reading this and are interested/ know anyone who is interested we will be having BOTH nominations and elections at our last chapter, 11/28<x-apple-data-detectors://1> (next Sunday<x-apple-data-detectors://2> after Thanksgiving). Please please please consider this position, it has been such a pleasure working on the executive board and Zach Woods needs help to continue the awesome legacy us Ombuds carry!!!

 Please reach out to myself or Alex if you are interested, thanks bros and have a great Thanksgiving :)

Callie M. Rozsa

Ohio University | Global Studies

Alpha Phi Omega  | Delta Gamma Chapter |Ombudsman

Alpha Delta Pi | Xi Chapter