[Aphio-L] Yankee Candle Hours

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:11:39 EST 2016

For everyone so far who has sold Yankee Candles your hours are in and thank
you for selling!! We have raised over $600 so far so keep up the great
work!! If you have any questions pertaining to your hours or why you
received the number of hours you did please email fundraising. The cut off
date to sell candles is December 2nd, although the fundraiser goes through
January we will need to have hours submitted on finals week. I will
manually add your hours though the Yankee Candle event so all you have to
do is sell, and from there I will update your hours on the website. You are
welcome to keep selling past the date and support APHIO though this
fundraiser, but remember you won't receive hours if you sell candles after
DECEMBER 2nd.

Have a great week!!
~ Brittany

--